So. I haven't made a new journal in quite a while, mostly because by the time I feel like doing one, I never know what to say, or I don't think anyone will actually care. Maybe I should do an update like the last one? I kinda like that style, since it makes me feel like I've actually accomplished stuff over the past few months. So, how about it... 10 things I've done since the last time I posted:
1. Chopped all of my hair off and donated it to Locks of Love!
2. Thought I figured out what college I was going to.
3. Actually figured out which college I'm going to! It's in the Twin Cities- I couldn't be more excited for the next 4 years of my life!
4. Volunteered as a Girls on the Run coach.
5. Volunteered as a boy's soccer coach.
6. Got a great scholarship from my high school.
7. My puppy turned 1 year old!
8. Graduated Suma Cum Laude
9. Started work again for the summer at the pool.
10. Haven't worked much since this summer is sooo not-summery.
All-in-all, it's been a pretty great couple of months. Unfortunately, school was pretty busy, so I didn't make much art, but with summer here, hopefully that will improve! I plan on stalking more of you guys, as well, with this added free time. Maybe watching talented people will make me more talented as a result! Happy summer, guys.